Liebster Award - English

23:55





Hello! I have been nominated to Liebster Award twice. Nikola and Connie Flower nominated me. Thank you so much!

The idea of the Liebster Award is to help spread the word of less well-known blogs and those who are just starting out in the world of blogging.


The Rules;

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.

2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them. 
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs. “ Rules from Connie Flower blog.




_________________________________________________________________________________

Questions from Nikola:

1.      One place you’d love to visit?
            I would love to visit a tropical island. Imagine… the seaside, palm trees, wind and sun… it’s just perfect, isnt’t it?

2.       What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
Beeing student of University of Architecture in Timisoara, Romania, in the 5th year… it’s hard, and because I don’t have a job, I can’t remember an expensive thing that I bought. But I’ve received for Christmas a Pandora bracelet and a charm from my boyfriend. This is the most expensive thing that I have received.

3.      Happiest memory?
 When my boyfriend asked me to be his girfriend and he gave me my first red rose. <3

4.      What made you want to be a blogger?
My pasion for fashion and the fact that I’ve always wanted to be a model. Hihi…

5.      Who is your favorite YouTuber?
My favorite YouTuber is Camila Coelho. I love her videos and her style. And I have learned portuguese too from her channel.

6.      Name a book that you recently finished reading.
I can’t remember, because I don’t read so much. What I love to read are the fashion and architecture magazines.

7.      How do you feel when a snowstorm hits your area and everything is cancelled for the day?
It feels really good. I love to watch movies and stay in bed during winter.

8.      What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm… I don’t have any pet. But I’d like to have a puppy.

9.      Who is your celebrity role model? Why?
I appreciate a lot Camila Coelho. I love her style and her blog.

10.  What´s your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is beeing alone.. or feeling alone.. hate that!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Questions from Connie Flower:

1.)    Your favourite high street shop
I don’t have a favourite shop. I usually buy thinks that I like and I don’t care about the brand…

2.)    Your favourite pizza topping (or are you just a fan of the ol' Margarita like me?)
Ketchup :D

3.)    If you could go anything knowing you couldn't fail what would it be?
 I like to have positive thoughts, so I imagine that I can do anything.

4.)    Are you a dreamer or a realist?
I think I’m a realist.

5.)    If you could live anywhere is the world, where + why?
I’d love to live in USA. I think I’d have more opportunities there.

6.)    Whats your favourite kind of cheese
I don’t have a favourite kind of cheese.

7.)    A makeup product you wish you had but don't want to pay for...
If I don’t want to pay for it… I’ll not have it… I hate that other people pay things for me.

8.)    What made you/Inspired you to start your blog (sorry it had to be done)
My passion for fashion and for photography and my boyfriend that encouraged me to start a blog.

9.)    If I gave you a elephant where would you hide it?
Really don’t know… hihi

10.)                        Whats one thing off your bucket list? if you have one of course....
-

11.)                        If you could meet anyone who would it be?
My favourite singer, Beyonce.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So, here are my questions:
1.      What are 3 of your favorite colors?
2.      What makes you angry?
3.      Which fashion blogger inspires your style?
4.      Favourite perfume? 
5.      Favourite holiday?
6.       One thing in your closet you cannot live without? 
7.      Name one thing you want to do before you die
8.      What quote/phrase do you live by?
9.      Which countries have you visited?/Would you like to visit?
10.  What do you think about the person who tagged you? 
11. Name the things you cannot live without?
 _________________________________________________________________________________

You Might Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Great post! You have been nominated for yet another Liebster Award! You can find the questions I have for you over here: DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    RăspundețiȘtergere